Why Attend On Wednesday Nights?
- I desire to learn more about God's Word (Matthew 5:6; 2 Timothy 2:15).
- I love my Christian family and their company, and I want to assemble if they are (1 Peter 2:17; Hebrews 10:25).
- I want to set the right example for my family and others (1 Cor. 11:1).
- I believe that attending mid-week meetings is essential to have the best influence (Matthew 5:13-16; Hebrews 10:24-25).
- I desire to encourage the workers in the church, and I know the workers will be present on Wednesday nights (Romans 14:19).
- I attend because I want to have the attitude of “What more can I do?,” rather than, “Do I have to?” (Romans 12:11).
- I believe the first and greatest commandment: “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind” (Matthew 22:37).
- The Bible teaches that Jesus may come at any moment (Matthew 25:13). If He should come on Wednesday night, I want to be assembled with the brethren.
- Even if I'm tired or don't feel very well before going, I always feel better after going.