1. If each member attended as many services as I do, how often would the building be closed?
2. If each member reached the building the same time as I do, how many would be late for services?
3. If each one attended Bible study as I do, how many would be there?
4. If each one studied the Bible as I do, how much study would there be?
5. If each one prayed as I do, how much praying would there be?
6. If each member tried to sing as hard as I do, what kind of singing would there be?
7. If each member gave as I do, how much would the contribution be?
8. If each member sacrificed as much as I do, how much sacrificing would there be?
9. If each person visited the sick as I do, how many of the sick would be visited?
10. If each one ministered to orphans as I do, how many orphans would be cared for?
11. If each member invited others to the services like I do, how many guests would attend worship?
12. If each person stayed at home with company like I do, how many would attend the worship?
13. If each member tried to lead lost souls to Christ as hard as I do, how many would be reached?
14. If each member complained as much as I do, how much complaining would there be?
15. If each person worked as I do, how much work would be done?
16. If each person gave as many excuses as I do, who would do the Lord’s work?
17. If each person loved unity as I do, how much division would there be?
18. If each member put the kingdom of God first just like I do, what would be the condition of the church?
Are you putting the kingdom of God first? Would the church be stronger or weaker if each member acted just like you do all the time? What will your answer be?